Foreign tutor
United States is an advocate to national humor. Americans think of humor as a lovable personality, and see it as a valuable quality. Therefore, in many United States parents, develop children's sense of humor is an integral part of quality education. Meanwhile, United States parents are very good at cultivating children a sense of humor.

in accordance with United States experts engaged in the project, a sense of humor is an important part of EQ. And people's senses of humor about 30% was born, the remaining 70% shall be made. Under the sponsorship of the education of the child, many parents even newborn infants 6 weeks began to be unique "early humor training." In fact, many smart baby does germination "sense of humor".

a typical example is when parents intentionally holding the children as "fall" actions, the sense of some of the kids in the position falling at the same time, also self-taught aware adults with their own fun, little face might caused a smile! On these born on has strong humor of children, United States of parents are except often with he play "fall" game outside, also and he play hide and seek (as, will a handkerchief cover himself of face, then suddenly pumping go, children see has may will issued knowing of smile), and percussion game (as, with a spoon percussion Bowl disc makes its issued crisp sound, then again pretending with spoon percussion himself of head or children of hand, he may also will rushed you a laugh),.

about 1 years old child's facial expression is so sensitive to others.

the toddler fell, United States, parents are mostly made a face at him to appease. The boundless power of humor, he tends to be adults playing face amused laughter. Not only that, but parents also encourage children to imitate make faces, do as weird as possible is appreciated.

when 2 years old child has from the body or items not found humor in harmony.

for example, adult sock "with" in their own hands, exposing uncomfortable look on his face. In the United States, if they learned the glove "wear" on the feet, parents not only not to blame children instead of laughing along with him.

3 year old children's intelligence, has been developed to meet conceptual humor lurking in disharmony.

when MOM and Daddy wilful hand carry small, women's purses, or mother intentionally put on dad when large men's Watch, children see will shook his head and laughed. United States parents allowed the children pretended to put on his grandfather's hat, a walking stick, falter, appreciate the pleasure of humor from imitation.

about 4 years old children especially like "House" or play a cartoon character.

Dang United States parents discovered their son to play with the neighborhood girl is very devoted to the Prince and Princess, not only does not stop, they also might guest villains such as small role, relishing in more vivid and lively atmosphere.

when the child turned 5-6, it may be very sensitive to language humor.

at this time, the United States parents use homonyms words, clever use of puns and tongue twisters such as learning, enhance the child's sense of humor.

7-year-olds have been in school.

they often like to tell jokes, jokes. Some of the jokes are elegant enough, but people don't go to brutal criticism and blame. They believe that children, especially those naughty boys, often through jokes or pranks to "balance" or "tune" their mentality. Although humor may make adults uncomfortable and even embarrassing, but adults should be inclusive. The reason is simple: this is an integral part of the process of child development. At this point, if adults can guide, let the children know what is vulgar, what is funny is prudent.

after 8 years old child has a sense of humor.

United States parents often hear children telling little jokes about school life and laugh amusedly, said of the child's sense of humor to make sure. In addition, people often made humorous stories lead the children, film adaptations, TV episode, or add hilarious ending.

when children enter primary school year, schools are often organized on "skits" writing or telling games. Increase a sense of humor to such activities, parents mostly unqualified support.

children's humor character, once formed, will have a significant impact on his life. Most of the children have a sense of humor, cheerful and lively, often more teachers like, interpersonal relations are much better than the children have no sense of humor. Humor also helps children to better cope with life and study of stress and pain, and thus often more jovial, intelligent humor children, can easily complete their studies, and even have a joyful and pleasant life.